Each term, teachers carry out continuous assessment in all subjects; students are assessed according to National Curriculum for England levels. In addition, students sit end of term examinations from Yrs 1 – 6 in:
- English (Literacy)
- Mathematics (Numeracy)
- French (oral exams Years 1 & 2)
- Qatari History
- Information communication Technology (ICT) Year 6 only
- Art and Design / Design Technology (Continuous assessment)
- Arabic (Qatari Syllabus) [separate classes for non-native speakers of Arabic]
- Religion (Qatari Syllabus) [separate classes for non-native speakers of Arabic] (Oral exams Years 1 & 2).
- Quran (Oral exams)
*There is no end of term exam for Humanities subjects. Students are continually assessed on class / home work, a quiz; and on their final project.